- For a minimum P500 single-receipt purchase of participating fuels (Blaze 100, XCS, Xtra Advance, Petron Turbo Diesel, and Diesel Max), customer will receive a free Anti-Bac treatment for their vehicle.
- Promo period will be from March 18-31, 2021, from 5AM-8AM.
- Promo is applicable to all registered Petron Loyalty Cardholders, specifically Petron Value Card (PVC) and Super Driver Card (SDC) cardholders ONLY.
- Promo is open to all Filipinos aged 18 years old and above.
- Participants should be residing in the Philippines.
- Free Anti-Bac treatment details will appear as a message footer on the POS receipt for qualified transactions.
- Customer must present valid original POS receipt for qualified transactions.
- Each customer can only avail of the free Anti-Bac treatment once per day.
- Same site redemption only.
- Claiming of the free Anti-Bac treatment should be within station operating hours.
- Promo is valid in participating NCR stations only. Click HERE to view the complete list.
- Valid for cash, credit card, Loyalty points, and Petron e-Fuel transactions.
- Promo is not applicable to PO, bulk and fleet accounts.
- Gassing up must be done using vehicles only. Containers are not allowed.
- Redemption of the free Anti-Bac treatment is valid until sixty (60) days after the promo period.
- Promo is not valid in conjunction with other existing promotional offers.
- All existing PVC and SDC guidelines will continue to apply.
- Prizes are transferrable but not convertible to cash.
- Petron reserves the right to refuse awarding of the free Anti-Bac treatment to transactions that are invalid and fraudulent, such as but not limited to, system glitch or collusion.
- By participating in this promo, all participants and winners grant Petron Corporation permission to use and disclose personal information and photographs in connection with this promotion for marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty , right or remuneration for such use on TV, radio, Petron website, or official Petron social media pages.
- Employees of Petron Corporation, its advertising agencies and participating stations, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
Per DTI Permit No. FTEB-115824, Series of 2021.
I refill xcs this morning 0737h at C5 Mckinley hill but the gas attendant did not give me the said free antibac treatment. Should I go back to the gas station and show the receipt to get the free antibac treatment? Thank you and God bless more power.
Hi! You can view the list of participating Petron stations here: https://www.petron.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/List-of-Participating-NCR-Stations-for-the-Safety-First-Promo-.March-18-to-31-2021.pdf 🙂
Hi, Ramel! You can view the list of participating Petron stations for the Safety First! promo through this link: https://www.petron.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/List-of-Participating-NCR-Stations-for-the-Safety-First-Promo-.March-18-to-31-2021.pdf 🙂
Salamat sa petron maraming papromo at maganda serbisyo.yy
You’re welcome, Lerwin!
I love petron and only petron gas i used it
Thank you, Sonny!
Motorcycle 🏍️ pwede po b tnx
Hi, Edwin! Kailangan niyo pong magpakarga ng P500 sa mga participating Petron station mula 5AM-8AM sa March 18-31, 2021 para maka-avail ng libreng organic Anti-Bac treatment. 🙂