PETRON E-FUEL CARD
The Petron e-Fuel Card is a stored-value (prepaid) card. It provides for a fully electronic means by which to load funds, validate authenticity, and settle merchant transactions.
It may be used to purchase Petron fuels and lubricants at participating Petron stations nationwide.
The Petron e-Fuel card is reloadable, convenient, and a secured way of providing funds for fuel
It is the perfect gift to your family and friends. And because it is reloadable fuel allowance can be allocated conveniently.
- How much can we load in the Petron e-Fuel Card? Any value in Pesos from a minimum of Php 1,000 may be pre-loaded on the Petron e-FUEL Card.
- Is the Petron e-Fuel Card transferrable? Yes, the Petron e-FUEL card is transferrable.
- Is the Petron e-Fuel Card redeemable for cash or credit? No, it is not redeemable for cash or credit and is not replaceable when damaged or lost.
- How many times can I use my Petron e-Fuel Card? The card may be used as many times as the cardholder wishes throughout its validity period until the full amount stored in the card is depleted.
- Who will keep track of my Petron e-Fuel Card’s remaining load and usage?
BPI Online Banking
1.Visit BPI Online Banking at www.bpiexpressonline.com.
>Click the Try Online Beta button > Inquire Prepaid Card Balance
>Enter the 16-digit Prepaid card number, and click Submit.
-BPI Phonebanking (IVRS)
1.Call BPI Phonebanking at (02) 89-100 (Metro Manila), domestic toll-free 1-800-188-89100 (available to PLDT subscribers), or 63+2+89-10000 for mobile phone and international access. Dial option 4 for “other Products and Services”.
2.Press 1 for “Prepaid and Gift Cards” then press 1 for Balance Inquiry.
3.Key-in the 16-digit Prepaid card number.
- I intend to use the Petron eFUEL as a marketing tool for our company, is it possible to have our company’s logo printed on the card? With prior arrangements, your brand may be printed on the Petron e-FUEL Card.For inquiries, call 886-3175 (Metro Manila), 1-800-10-7387661 (PLDT Toll-Free), and 1-800-10-738766 (Digitel Toll-Free)
|National Capital Region (NCR)||184|
For your orders and inquiry, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.