- For a minimum P100 single-receipt purchase of any Petron fuel, customer will qualify for 1 raffle entry and will get a chance to win a 1-month supply of free fuel worth P8,000.
- Promo period will be from January 29-31, 2021.
- Promo is applicable to all registered Petron Loyalty Cards – Petron Value Card (PVC) and Super Driver Card (SDC) cardholders ONLY.
- Each winner can only win once for the whole duration of the promo.
- Qualified customers will receive an SMS notification with their raffle reference number as proof of promo entry via their Petron Loyalty Card-registered number.
- Maximum of five (5) entries per day.
- Drawing of winners will be scheduled on February 2, 2021 via video call with a DTI representative. Winners shall be notified via SMS and phone call. To claim the prize, the winners must present two (2) valid government IDs. Ten (10) winners will be announced on February 5, 2021.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winners in the form of e-Fuel worth P8,000 to their registered mailing address.
- Unclaimed prizes until 60 days from receipt of notification will be forfeited by Petron with prior approval from DTI.
- Promo is valid in participating stations only. Click HERE to view the list.
- Valid for cash, credit card, and Petron e-Fuel transactions.
- Promo is not applicable to PO, bulk, and fleet accounts.
- Gassing up must be done using vehicles only; containers are not allowed.
- Promo is not valid in conjunction with other existing promotional offers.
- All existing PVC and SDC guidelines will continue to apply.
- Petron reserves the right to refuse awarding of the free item to transactions that are invalid and fraudulent, such as but not limited to system glitch or collusion.
- By participating in this raffle, all participants and winners grant Petron Corporation permission to use and disclose personal information and photographs in connection to this promotion for marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use on TV, radio, the Petron website, or the official Petron Facebook page.
- Employees of Petron Corporation, its advertising agencies and participating stations, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
Per DTI-FTEB No. FTEB-112861 Series of 2021.